Wednesday 27 March 2013

OLIVE

So for a while now I've been following a well known blog called What Olivia Did. My personal style changes regularly. I never wear the same look day in, day out and I admire how Olivia is not afraid to do the same. I have to give this girl credit, not only does she rock the sixties Hepburn look perfectly, but she is also a connoisseur of a good breton stripe top and a casual band tee. A girl after my own heart!

It is through this blog that I have discovered the online haven that is, Olive Clothing. I think if I could I would buy everything, but seeing as I can't, I may have to stick to just that once a month splurge.

I love my jeans and wear them about 90% of the time, but I think it's easy to get yourself into the "Jean rutt". So this Spring/ Summer, (even if Spring isn't happening this year, a girl can still dream of hotter weather) I am making a conscious effort to be more graceful and ladylike. Which to me means dresses, lots and lots of dresses. I have picked my top 5 dresses from the Olive website, that are my particular favourites. The Ivory dress is my first purchase, for sure.