Saturday 5 January 2013

JANUARY BLUES

Christmas is over and with it goes the party season. So here comes the new year and the "new you". My plan is to blog more, be healthier and buy more clothes (who says all resolutions have to be bad?) resolutions are about testing yourself and seeing how strong your will power is, I'm excited to see if mine stick and if the resolutions close friends have made do too. One of the Christmas presents i received, was in fact an iPhone (hasn't left my side since) so here are just a few photos taken in the holiday season.


From top: Catching up with old school friends, Standard Christmas Bucksfizz, Salmon and Scrambled egg breakfast, Friends and I going to see the Rugby at Twickenham, Harlequins VS London Irish, Carluccio's Seafood Linguine for NYE Dinner, My friend Victoria loving the free Parmesan, Charlotte and I NYE drunk, The results of too much Gin, Patricia ate an entire Pizza for the first time in a year, Take-away Pizza Express (Padana), My Urban Outfitters travel mug present from my sister.